Dr. Martin Kassir MD, a leading Dysport specialist, offers his patients in the Dallas area the anti-aging wrinkle removal treatment.
This injectable has been effective for helping patients eliminate facial wrinkles, giving them a more refreshed, younger appearance.
Dysport injections are non-surgical treatments that work by relaxing facial muscles on the forehead, thereby reducing and smoothing away frown-lines and wrinkles.
DYSPORT ® INJECTIONS IN DEPTH
Dysport is an FDA-approved injection treatment used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by relaxing facial muscles in the forehead. It is injected directly into the site of wrinkles to prevent the underlying muscles from contracting.
The injections are made from the bacterium Clostridum botulinum. It was developed in Europe during the early 1990s, and has been used there successfully for several years. In April 2009, Dysport ® was approved by the FDA for use in the US.
Benefits of Dysport Injection Treatment
The benefits of Dysport injection treatments for patients in Dallas are numerous and the “aesthetic” possibilities that it presents are abundant. Visit Dr. Kassir’s office today and discover the aesthetic wonders that he can create with your facial appearance.
- Dysport ® is used by neurologists and eye specialists to treat muscle spasms and nervous tics of the neck and face.
- Dysport ® has low protein concentration and therefore offers a better spreading effect as compared to Botox.
- Dysport ® is virtually a painless procedure. Effective treatment requires 3 to 5 very small injections that cause minimal pain.
- No anesthesia is required. Dysport® injections procedure is practically painless, no anesthesia is recommended.
- It has been reported by Dysport® patients that it works faster than Botox.
Side effects of Dysport (eg: numbness, bruising, swelling, or a feeling of burning) may be felt in and around the injection site. Simply placing ice before and after the procedure in the treated area can alleviate any of these issues. Some of the common side effects that our Dallas patients report after their Dysport injection treatment include mild abrasion or bruising around the site where the injection is administered and minor soreness. Some patients report a mild headache for a few hours after the procedure. Several patients have also reported allergic reactions such as flu-like symptoms and skin rashes and irritations. These side effects of Dysport are temporary and usually disappear in a short period of time.